Author Topic: Battery discharges when Keon is switched off  (Read 1698 times)

Offline jsancho

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
    • Web personal de Javier Sancho
Battery discharges when Keon is switched off
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:20:38 PM »
I played with my Keon during three days. Yesterday night, I switch off and put it on my desk. Keon had battery at 53%. This morning, when I press the power button, it vibrates once and nothing else. I've removed the battery and put it back in but nothing changed. I plugged the power cable and Keon started at ten seconds approximately. Battery is at 0% and charging.

So, Keon seems to drain battery when is switched off. Or, maybe, battery display is not running properly and it wasn't at 53% yesterday.

Offline kevining

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Battery discharges when Keon is switched off
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 07:20:36 AM »
I have also been noticing poor battery performance. Battery will go from full in the morning, to zero at night - and I didn't use the phone at all during the day.

Offline luis.cuervo

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:40:17 AM »
There is a knonw bug that will be resolved soon. In next Fota (no ETA by now)...

Offline internaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 02:54:04 AM »
I noticed that sometimes the camera is accidentally turned on while the phone is in my pocket and this of course *really* drains the battery power. So it would be nice to have an option to disable the camera button in the lock screen or that it needs further interaction before being activated.