Poll

Do you still trust Geeksphone ?

Yes
13 (68.4%)
No
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Motion of trust  (Read 4507 times)

Offline lypanov

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re:Motion of trust
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 02:02:44 AM »
Thank you for sending out the phone so fast Geeksphone!  ;D

It arrived just 24 hours after I emailed you that I'd like to take the offer of getting an older Peak model!. The extra 512MB would have been nice but it's not the end of the world! I didn't buy the phone to play with, I bought it to help, and because it's the Right thing to do.

One vote of trust from me!  :D :D :D

Offline VincentVdh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
    • View Profile
Re:Motion of trust
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 07:23:01 AM »
I've recieved a mail from Geeksphone: they confirm my cancelation email and say that they'll refund my money within a few days. I've checked the shop, and indeed, my order has been canceled. I'm waiting for my money, but I can say that my trust in Geeksphone is restored ;D

Offline Javier (gp)

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Motion of trust
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 10:45:44 AM »
We will offer a discount voucher for users that changed for Peak, although the big discount is for users that have decided to keep it placed (it would not be fair for them otherwise!)

We will keep you updated!

Offline VincentVdh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »
We will offer a discount voucher for users that changed for Peak, although the big discount is for users that have decided to keep it placed (it would not be fair for them otherwise!)

We will keep you updated!
So, if I read you well, people who chose the Peak instead of Revoltution will recieve a discount when they'll also buy the Revolution?

mcepl

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 02:14:27 AM »
Even worse, you shipped a highly inferior device, the Peak, to users.

Although I have my gripes with Geeksphone myself, I have to stand up for GP folks here. This is really unfair to say. You knew the specs for Peak, and you've got what you were promised (well, if you've got anything, but that's another issue). Did you notice that your phone cost you quarter to what you'd pay for the high-end Android phones?

Offline takashio

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 08:13:29 AM »
Even worse, you shipped a highly inferior device, the Peak, to users.

Although I have my gripes with Geeksphone myself, I have to stand up for GP folks here. This is really unfair to say. You knew the specs for Peak, and you've got what you were promised (well, if you've got anything, but that's another issue). Did you notice that your phone cost you quarter to what you'd pay for the high-end Android phones?
I worded it rashly and I apologize. But the Revolution is (for all purposes) a better phone, and for a month people were not told this possibility, that is, given only the option of owning a Peak, getting a refund, or waiting for a slightly improved phone (Peek+) with no solid delivery date. Given the small differences and the similar hardware, I could understand going for the Peek at the time.

But now I'm really happy that GP is considering a discount for the users that picked the Peak (eh), since I considered that to be an oversight. It is a great move!