Author Topic: WLAN stuck  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Nils Holgersson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
WLAN stuck
« on: May 07, 2014, 11:47:59 PM »
After installing 1.4 on my Keon the WLAN does not work properly. When I turn on the phone and activate WLAN, the phone does not connect and even does not recognise any available networks. I need to shut down the phone and restart while WLAN is turned on, then the connection is beeing made. Any views here? Thanks.
1.4.0.0-prerelease Build-ID 20140504185456

Offline zcal

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
Re:WLAN stuck
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 07:09:43 AM »
I am having the same problem with 1.4 (my build ID is 20140511190024).  I did some troubleshooting and found that WLAN does not engage if the cellular network's data connection has been engaged prior to turning on WLAN.  For example:
  • Restart phone with WLAN turned on.
  • Confirm WLAN works by seeing its icon in the toolbar, the named connection in the Settings menu, and by visiting a website.
  • Use the pulldown menu to turn off WLAN.  Make sure the cellular network's data connection is turned off before turning off WLAN.
  • Confirm that WLAN has been disabled.
  • Turn WLAN back on using the pulldown menu.
  • Confirm that WLAN has turned back on.
  • Turn WLAN off again using the pulldown menu, then turn the cellular network's data connection on.
  • Confirm that the cellular network's data connection is on.
  • Turn the cellular network's data connection off using the pulldown menu, then turn WLAN on.
  • Confirm that WLAN will not reconnect.

Offline jbruggeman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 04:20:20 AM »
I can confirm this, have the same problem!

Offline korp

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 05:08:25 AM »
https://forum.geeksphone.com/index.php?topic=6104.0

It seems to be a device agnostic issue. I have followed the bugzillas for the different WiFi issues on 1.4, and from what I can gather they have confirmed the issues/made some progress on patching them. Hopefully 1.4 will have been patched before GP's build server comes online again. :)

Offline KatyaqEaa4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
    • У кого-то есть друзья за рубежом?
Как устроиться в библиотеку на работу?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 10:58:48 PM »
Какое образование надо? Корочки какие-то нужны? Очень люблю читать, да и мечта в детстве была стать библиотекарем, но отучилась на технолога.

Вот что http://vli.su/h нашлось по этому вопросу...
Очень хороший портал!! Мне тут нравится! Прошу заглядывать ко мне)) http://vli.su/k