Author Topic: SuperAosp, Rom Based in Android Open Source Gingerbread 3.3.3 r2  (Read 15879 times)

Offline aitorTheRed

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
    • Ich Weiss nicht
ALL CREDIT FOR Super@tmel!!! I have just translated the original post.

New Rom from Super@tmel. Original post in spanish here: http://forum.geeksphone.com/index.php?topic=1604.0

Special aknowledgements to the creator of the theme inexus from which I have inspired to customize the graphic part of my rom.

This rom (it is not a mod) has been completly develop from the source code of Google and a very little part of the Cyanogen framework.

Thanks to Cyanogen and all of its collaborators (special mention to rmcc) for the contributions received.

You have to install the rom from the recovery, as always, don0t worry if it takes a bit of time for the first splash to apper, it is normal because it execute some configuration files in the first boot. I strongly advice a total format of the SDCARD with three partitions, SDCARD 7.4 GB / EXT 512MB / LinuxSWAP 64MB. This is only necessary if you want to use APPS2SD or Linux Swap, if you are not going to use neither of them, it is not necessary then to format the Sdcard with the three partitions.

ATTENTION!!!

This rom is self-installing, it configures itself completly.

Before installing the rom I advice to do a Wipe because it has numerous changes. After installing and exiting recovery rebooting leave the phone without touching it while the white led is blinking.When the phone has boot the white led while stay on for 6 minutes approximately, and after that it will turn off. In this second time, it is not necessary to wait in order to play with the rom. At this point, I advice you to skip the configuration of the google account pressing skip and afterwards in the launcher you can configure the rom to your like. If you don't skip the settings of the google account, the phone will connecto to the market and start downloading all the aplications you had preciously installed and that might (it probably will do) saturate the phone because it is trying to do a lot of things at the same time, and it also restore the background image of your home to the one you had previously, and you ask me that how it is possible if you had installed the rom with wipe, to have the same image as before. In this way, you will have a clean instalation. Afterwards, you can log in to the marker and install any free application, so the market will resync and install again the previous applications you had on the phone..Those of you who made backups of any kind or program, pay special attention, because you might have some problems. (I am speaking of backuos, included the SupSetup but applications), specially pay attention to the configuration data restoration of any kind. If in doubt, better not do it.

New SupSetup V16 in all Supert@am, no older versions of SupSetup work on this rom. The new SupSetup has integrated the activation of applications on demand in the applications extra section, you can activate the applications that you are interested on because the rom comes in "LITE" mode (without extra applications installed) so as anyone of you can choose their best configuration.

It is important to activate the applications from the SupSetup before setting up the google account, so as when the phone sync with the servers while setting up the google acount, this extra applications fall into the download section. After opening the market, and for the applications to show in the download section, just install any free application, so the market wil resync the downloads.

**APPS2SD

Apps2sd is for moving applications, both actual and future, from the phone to the ext3 partition, it is mandatory not to activate any way to move applications to the SD, or changing from internal to external storage the location of the applications. Just activate it from SupSetup without configuring anything in Spare Parts or othe aplications from settings.

Do NOT ACTIVATE the APPS2SD until you have reboot the phone at least once

General

- Rom in “LITE” mode
- New graphical aspect
- New option Applications extra in SupSetup
- You can add Gestures from Spare Parts
- Added Development (Deactivated from SupSetup)
- Added STK sim provider (Deactivated from SupSetup)
- Added File explorer from SupSetup (Deactivated from SupSetup)
- Terminal (Activated from SupSetup)
- Added News and Time
- Now it is possible to personalize the notification bar from the Spare Parts.
- Music control in the lockscreen activating it from the Spare Parts
- A lot and funny improvments in Spare Parts to control the Rom.
- You can now modify EVERY color of the rom, included the notification bar (text of notificatinos, date and time)
- Now the SupSetup applies directly the change of frequency of the CPU
- You can install more from the applications extra in SupSetup

* SuperAosp 2.8.4
- Intregated Bowser
- Private mode in the integrated bowser

* SuperAosp 2.8.2
- Added configurable lockscreen
- Erase Calculator Button fixed
- Profile optimization
- Better control of automatic brightness
- New google apps
- Solution to the detection of Ext4 partitions.
- Gingerbread 2.3.3 r_2 implemented

* SuperAosp 2.6
- Added ADWLauncher
- Full integration of 2.3.3
- I recommend ADWLauncher EX in new portrait mode

* SuperAosp 2.2
- upgraded to 2.3.3 version
- Fixed application instalation, like Angry birds      unreason error -18

SCREENSHOTS:

Download

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/SuperAosp-ST@-ONE-2.8.4.zip
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:01:20 AM by aitorTheRed »
I'm not Geeksphone Staff. Only Forum Administrator.
"Los README son para los gallinas. Se valiente y ejecuta"
Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aitorTheRed

Offline Burn2

• Top Member
  • Thank You
  • RCmod 4.0.0pre3
    • View Profile
Re: SuperAosp, Rom Based in Android Open Source Gingerbread 3.3.3 r2
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:37:20 AM »
Thank you very much for this translation. The problem is that red button or green button does not works for call. :'(
Perdona me, soy frances y hablo español como una vaca francesa, pero hago esfuerzo para hablar correctamente. :)

Thanks to rmcc for all his work!!!! :)

Offline aitorTheRed

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
    • Ich Weiss nicht
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:41:17 AM »
You will have to ask Super@tmel for this.... :) Someone said who does not come much to the forum, to contact him via twitter... maybe you will have more luck there ;)

Offline Burn2

• Top Member
  • Thank You
  • RCmod 4.0.0pre3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:55:03 AM »
I have already ask sumer@ŧmel for this feature on his tread. :/

I could not contact it by twitter has i do not have any twitter account.

I will try to send him an mp but du doubt that it could change something. :/
Perdona me, soy frances y hablo español como una vaca francesa, pero hago esfuerzo para hablar correctamente. :)

Offline aitorTheRed

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
    • Ich Weiss nicht
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 04:24:17 AM »
for the ones who don't read the spanish topic, Super@tmel is looking into the problem of the red/green button :)

Offline aitorTheRed

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
    • Ich Weiss nicht
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 10:04:05 AM »
New Rom from super@tmel, in the spanish forum:
http://forum.geeksphone.com/index.php?topic=1604.0

As soon as I can, I will translate it to english, thought right now I'm on hollidays ;D

Offline Kraklok

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 12:46:36 PM »
Gosh ! I used it on my Zero and it seems that it won't boot anymore :-(

Offline kacer2k

• Thank You
  • Estudiante de telecomunicaciones en la UVA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »
try to use:
(this is a traduction of the original)

- Lost in bootloop ZERO (no wipe after update, for example) with fastboot, reinstating the stock rom.

We need to first download fastboot / adb (installed with the android SDK, or id below to download) and the Stock Rom ZERO (in shock too.) Unzip all in one directory, for example C: \ zero files. img rom the stock should be in the same directory and adb.exe fastboot.exe.
     As a first step, we need to load the phone to the maximum (always good to have it loaded when you do things like this)
     We turn off the phone, disconnect the cable (if connected), remove the battery and replacing.
     Turn on the phone to fastboot: Press the volume up button for 1 second and holding volume up, press the power button, holding down both buttons for 4 seconds. After that, release the power button first, then the Volume Up button screen goes black (quiet)
     Open a command window (Start, Run, cmd.exe) and go to where we unpacked / installed utilities adb / fastboot and ZERO the stock rom. Connect the cable to the PC.
     To verify that the phone is fastboot mode from the command window run: fastboot devices. Should output a line with points (? fastboot). If you leave blank, we have not turned on while the phone to fastboot. Try it again:)
     Flash the complete ROM:
         fastboot system.img flash system
         boot flash fastboot boot.img
         flash recovery fastboot recovery.img
         userdata flash fastboot userdata.img
     Restart the phone: fastboot reboot. It takes a while to get something on the screen, so do not be alarmed.
     Link on fastboot: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Fastboot

ORIGINAL:

- Recuperar ZERO en bootloop (tras update sin wipe, por ejemplo) mediante fastboot, reinstalando la stock rom.
    Necesitamos descargar primero fastboot/adb (se instala con el SDK de android, o id abajo a descargas) y la Stock Rom del ZERO (en descargas también). Descomprimimos todo en un mismo directorio, por ejemplo C:\zero Los archivos .img de la stock rom deben estar en el mismo directorio que fastboot.exe y adb.exe.
    Como primer paso, necesitamos cargar el movil al máximo (siempre es bueno tenerlo cargado cuando hagamos cosas de estas)
    Apagamos el móvil, desconectamos el cable (en caso de que esté conectado), quitamos la batería y la volvemos a poner.
    Encendemos el teléfono en modo fastboot: Pulsamos el botón de volumen up durante 1 segundo y manteniendo pulsado volumen Up, pulsamos el botón de Encendido, manteniendo pulsados ambos botones durante 4 segundos. Tras esto, soltamos primero el botón de encendido, y luego el botón de Volumen Up. La pantalla se queda en negro (tranquilos)
    Abrimos una ventana de comandos (Inicio, Ejecutar, cmd.exe) y vamos hasta donde hemos descomprimido/instalado las utilidades adb/fastboot, así como la stock rom del ZERO. Conectamos el cable al PC.
    Para comprobar que el teléfono se encuentra en modo fastboot, desde la ventana de comandos ejecutamos: fastboot devices . Debería salir una línea con letras (?    fastboot). Si sale en blanco, significa que no hemos encendido bien el teléfono en modo fastboot. Intentadlo de nuevo :)
    Flasheamos la ROM completa:
        fastboot flash system system.img
        fastboot flash boot boot.img
        fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
        fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
    Reiniciamos el movil: fastboot reboot. Tarda un poco en salir algo por la pantalla, así que no os asustéis.
    Link sobre fastboot: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Fastboot

Offline Kraklok

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 12:06:30 AM »
Thank you Kacer2k.
In fact, it is not stuck in a bootloop, it just doesn't startup.
I tried to remove the battery, plug it via USB or the wallplug but there is no way to bring it to life :'(

Offline Burn2

• Top Member
  • Thank You
  • RCmod 4.0.0pre3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 12:13:44 AM »
Does this rom is enout stable? Does it not have some reboot like cyanogen have? Does it have network problem???

I need a correct rom as i am using my one for work but the cyanogen rom is not enouth ok. :/

EDIT: i am trying it. The boot sequence is beatifull!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:28:25 AM by Burn2 »

Offline WerN1211

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 12:11:57 AM »
Thank you Kacer2k.
In fact, it is not stuck in a bootloop, it just doesn't startup.
I tried to remove the battery, plug it via USB or the wallplug but there is no way to bring it to life :'(

Same problem here !

Rebooted in recovery
Wiped cache
Installed .zip
Waited for 10 minutes
Tried to switch ON -> nothing
Tried to reboot in fastboot -> nothing
(Press the volume up button for 1 second and holding volume up, press the power button, holding down both buttons for 4 seconds. After that, release the power button first, then the Volume Up button screen goes black (quiet))

Phone not found with adb, no USB connection at all.

I am pretty stuck here !   :o

Offline WerN1211

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 12:15:36 AM »
Ooops !

Google brought me to the ONE forum when looking for superAOSP ROM !!!

In other words, I have just installed the ROM from Aitor's link (ROM for ONE) on my ZERO !

Any clue about what I can do now ?

Offline Javier (gp)

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 12:44:11 AM »
Fastboot :)

Offline WerN1211