Autor Tema: Version 1.1  (Leído 12179 veces)

Desconectado coyan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Ver Perfil
    • CoyáN.es
Version 1.1
« en: Julio 19, 2013, 07:34:34 am »
In one word: Wow!

Now the HD screen works as expected.

HD screen
Now apps have a more normal size, no more little words. It works with hosted and installable apps (in other words: with all apps).

Email app
Lots of improvements, only notifications are still not working and autocomplete in "For:, CC:..." form. All other of bugs are solved (when answering an email now you see the text, when reply an email the ID reference works and programs like Thunderbird mix all emails in the same group, and much more).

Calendar app
Few improvements, for example when seeing an event you can't delete it accidentally, to delete you must Edit and then you can delete.
Only one thing annoying still alive: when you create (or modify an event) and change the starting date (or hour) you must change the ending (for example if you have a event starting at 13:00 and you change to 19, you are asked to change the ending because it will remain in the 14:00; remember than other operating systems change the ending time when you modify the starting).

Long press in circle button
Now the carousel is more "nice", but it still changes the order of the apps (when opening third app it is moved to the first).

Headphones
Now works better:
You can set a lower volume when listening music.
If you receive a call you can answer it with headphones without microphone (now the internal microphone works with headphones).
But Radio still doesn't work with any headphone other than the official.

Camera
No changes, all works as usual, and only 2MPx photos.

USB
When you plug the phone to the computer you can choose what memory is attached (SD and/or internal).

Contacts
The importer is on the phone: SIM, SD card, Gmail, Outlook (live.com) and Facebook. Only imports contacts, it can't sync with these services.

Apps list
Icon apps now are smaller, I suppose is a bug that will be solved, in the attachment you can see the after (v1.0) and before (v1.1).

Desconectado coyan

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Ver Perfil
    • CoyáN.es
Re: Version 1.1
« Respuesta #1 en: Julio 19, 2013, 09:36:09 am »
Apps list
Icon apps now are smaller, I suppose is a bug that will be solved, in the attachment you can see the after (v1.0) and before (v1.1).
Sorry I forgot the picture. And one more thing: new screen captures are very little, older were 540x960 and new screen captures are 360x640.

Desconectado victeor

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 en: Julio 20, 2013, 02:48:38 am »
Okay that icons are small, so you have room to slide your finger to switch windows without opening an application accidentally

Desconectado ssf01

• Thank You
    • Ver Perfil
    • Kapitanj.Com
« Respuesta #3 en: Julio 20, 2013, 05:49:25 am »
is there any information when will be os 1.1 rellised as OTA ?is this 1.1 a stable version or a nightly?

what will happen if I flash my peek to 1.1.0 now and later the ota is out?
is it possible that the OTA 1.1.0 has some diferents than this 1.1.0 ?

thansk!

Desconectado manornk

• Thank You
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 en: Julio 21, 2013, 12:52:29 am »
I didn't get notification for update, so i Checked on Check for updates, and there it says that I have the latest version, but i don't have 1.1? Suggestions..

Desconectado nasroby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 3
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #5 en: Julio 21, 2013, 01:00:13 am »
1.1 is only available with flashing it now. You have to wait a little to have it on the air.

Desconectado vincenth

• Thank You
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #6 en: Julio 23, 2013, 02:36:12 am »
A nice update, thanks geeksphone.
I noticed some bugs, it seems that the camera saves pictures in the phone memory and not on the sd card anymore.
Also sorting contact by last name still works until the phone is restarted, after that it is sorted by first name.

Thanks for all the work

Desconectado luis.cuervo

• Administrator
  • Top Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 62
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #7 en: Julio 23, 2013, 02:57:22 am »
You can select where to store the images in settings... press the Media Storage setting and go to the end of the page.